Monday 6 October 2014

Neglect

I've really neglected this side of my blog.

I'm trying hard to put everything in line and work out a way of doing this for life.

I'm stepping away from 5:2 for a little while, and I am still having flashbacks from when I used to be part of a slimming group. My mind is somewhat warped. But then I did spent from the age of 16 to my mid 30s trying to live by their rules. It works for some, but not for me.

What I do know is that it needs to stick.

I have been looking for inspiration and I've now got my fitbit to log my activity (I'll let you into a secret there hasn't been much of that today at all).

The weather today is grim and my mood is blacker still. I'm not sure why. On paper I should have everything I want. The husband, the kids, the house, a job... but something just isn't gelling.

I feel so low, and I'm not sure what I can actually do about it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment