Monday 5 May 2014

Day 20: Journal 4/5/2014

It has been a long day today.

I was out on the town last night with a group of friends. I took a hip flask of malibu out with me, bought a couple while I was out and then had a few shots of cherry sourz.

Lots of dancing ensued and I didn't get home until well after 2am and finally crawled into bed after 4am... oops.

After visiting the inlaws yesterday we had to squeeze all our Saturday chores into Sunday morning and then I spent this afternoon with the Scouts celebrating St George's day with a parade and faith supper in the scout hut.

I didn't touch the buffet, I did get a coffee though. Considering I've been on the go all day I have managed to stay under on calories. Tomorrow I'm planning on some gardening and then that should pave the way to another good loss this week.

I can't believe that I am already 20 days in. I have just 80 days left of this challenge. 80 days left to pull myself together and pull this thing off. It really does make me nervous as to whether I actually can pull this thing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment