Sunday 4 May 2014

Day 19: Journal 3/5/2014

I'm feeling really lonely on this journey at the moment.

It's almost as if I'm doing it for nothing. Even though I've almost lost 2 stone, and I'm hoping to reach that milestone on Wednesday, no one is really seeing it.

I think I may have spotted a few changes, primarily a shrinking of the muffin top's muffin top.

Funny how one word, or conversation with a person can alter your whole mood and outlook. I'm currently wondering why I should bother, with anything when what you have to offer is simply not good enough and just obviously plainly wrong. being talked down to by someone, no matter why or for what reason totally shakes my confidence in what I'm doing.

It is firmly giving me the idea that lcking myself in side the house and inside my head would be safest for all.

Right now I'm at the point where I feel I'm by myself even when I'm in a room full of people, I'm craving isolation and peace, not something I am going to get any time soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment